Did you get everything you want from the new annual catalog yet? Since it came out only a month ago, you probably still have some items on your wish list, and we have some great news for you! For every $50 USD/$60 CAD you spend in between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 USD/$6 CAD Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 2-31. This is a great opportunity to shop from your wish list, whether you buy your favorite products now or later in August with your coupons! Details
• Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
• Redemption period: August 2–31, 2016
• An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
• It is strongly recommended that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be resent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
• Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed. Shop now! (US | CA)
Have you seen the new Touches of Texture Stamp Set (item 143251)? It’s filled with several beautiful line art stamps as well as different filler and texture stamps. I thought it would be fun to use a watercolor stamping technique and some simple layering to make a set of note cards and a coordinating gift bag to share with you today.
This kit is a real gem! You can use the treat boxes for just about anything—party/shower favors, a last-minute birthday treat, or just a little pick-me-up for a friend.
Brandy and Doug received a warm welcome as they arrived at the home office to celebrate Brandy’s million-dollar milestone. When asked if she wanted to say a few words to the crowd, Brandy was quick to thank all Stampin’ Up! employees for their part in her success and the success of all demonstrators. I think everyone felt appreciated, and I hope Brandy and Doug especially felt it during their stay here.
I wanted you to see the latest and greatest card being sent to those with upcoming birthdays who work at Stampin’ Up! It has universal appeal (unless you dislike ice cream!), and it’s pretty simple.