Get to Know Stampin' Up!
Stampin' Up!—an 20-year-old, mutli-million dollar US direct-sales company—offers an exclusive line of decorative rubber stamp sets and offers accessories for home décor, greeting cards, craft projects, and scrapbooking.
Based in Utah (located in the Western United States), Stampin’ Up! operates two state-of-the-art facilities: a 28,000-square-metre home office in Riverton, Utah, (a suburb of Salt Lake City); and a 3,700-square-metre manufacturing plant in Kanab, Utah. Stampin' Up! also maintains its Australian office, call centre, and order fulfillment centre in Sydney.
Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores, but can be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. Currently, more than 40,000 demonstrators throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand teach the art of stamping and share their enthusiasm for stamping, scrapbooking, and card making. Stampin’ Up! introduces new stamp sets and accessories annually in its full-colour Idea Book & Catalogue.
In the Idea Book & Catalogue, customers and demonstrators can browse through Stampin' Up!'s line of exclusive decorative rubber stamps. These stamps are sold in coordinating sets, making project coordination simple. Stampin’ Up! accessories—including papers, stamp pads, and markers—are offered in 48 coordinating colours divided into four colour families (another measure taken by Stampin' Up! to make project coordination simpler).
Stampin' Up!’s exclusive product lines are packaged in coordinated stamp sets and may be purchased from independent sales consultants, called demonstrators, at home workshops. Stampin' Up! offers business opportunities to people interested in becoming demonstrators. Whether you'd like to earn money to pay for your stamping supplies, create a full or part-time career, or simply get a discount on your stamping supplies, Stampin' Up! will help you do it.
Dana Robinson, email@example.com
- Shelli Gardner and her sister begin selling stamps in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The sisters move the business to Boulder City, Nevada.
- The company begins manufacturing a number of stamp sets available only from Stampin' Up!
- Stampin' Up! relocates to Kanab, Utah, where today it serves as a major private employer in the rural community.
- Stampin' Up! opens its corporate office in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- The Stampin' Up! stamp line becomes exclusive—meaning all stamp sets carried in the catalogue are designed and manufactured by Stampin' Up!
- Shelli receives the Utah Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year® Award.
- Stampin' Up! ranked 17th in Utah’s Top 25 Revenue Growth Companies and 32nd in Utah’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies named by MountainWest Venture Group.
- Stampin' Up! ranked 15th in Utah’s Top 15 Revenue Growth Companies and 56th in Utah’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies by MountainWest Venture Group.
- Stampin' Up! Canada opens for business.
- Stampin' Up! receives the Work/Life Award as one of Utah’s Top 10 Family-Friendly companies.
- Stampin' Up! celebrates its 15th year in business and breaks ground on a new 28,000-square-metre campus in Riverton, Utah.
- Stampin' Up! announces a national sponsorship with Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- Stampin' Up! receives the Manufacturer of the Year/Rural Development Award by The Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP).
- Stampin' Up! is recognised as one of Utah’s top 10 Family-Friendly companies with the Work/Life Award.
- Stampin' Up! ranks 12th in Utah’s Top 15 Revenue Growth Companies and 80th in Utah’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies by MountainWest Venture Group.
- Stampin' Up! is honoured with the Education for Life Award by the Direct Selling Association (DSA.)
- Stampin' Up! receives the prestigious Best of State Statue (BOSS) for Manufacturing in the State of Utah. Stampin' Up! is also honoured with Best of State medals in the following subcategories: Employer (Community Development), Large Business (Community Development), and Rubber/Plastic Products (Manufacturing).
- Stampin' Up! is ranked 11th in Utah’s Top 15 Revenue Growth Companies and 92nd in Utah’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies by MountainWest Venture Group.
- Stampin' Up! contributes nearly $83,000 US to the Huntsman Cancer Institute for breast cancer research.
- Stampin' Up! moves to its new home office in Riverton, Utah.
- Stampin' Up! opens for business in Quebec, Canada.
- Stampin' Up! donates more than $575,000 US to Save the Children for tsunami relief in Asia.
- Stampin' Up! receives Utah’s prestigious Best of State Statue (BOSS) for Manufacturing and is also awarded the Best of State Medal in the Manufacturing subcategory, Rubber/Plastic Products.
- Stampin' Up! Australia opens for business.
- Stampin' Up! New Zealand opens for business.
- Stampin’ Up! opens for business in France, Germany and the UK in November.
- Stampin’ Up! donates 85 double-occupancy, cruise cabins worth more than $300,000 to the Utah National Guard
- Stampin’ Up! sponsors its first Canada only philanthropic campaign to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada.
- Stampin’ Up! begins manufacturing Décor Elements, a self-adhesive vinyl art that provides a unique decorating experience for walls, mirrors, windows and other smooth surfaces.
- Stampin’ Up! expands its United States market to include a Hispanic product offering.
- Stampin’ Up! celebrates its 20th Anniversary.
Stampin' Up!'s award-winning manufacturing facility, located in Kanab, Utah